Thursday, August 10, 2006
Hmm...yesterday was national day...yeah and I watched the parade...tis was the last time tat the parade was held in national stadium...so sad...the most memorable memory at the national stadium was when my family and I went there to catch the Singapore Cup final...Home United thrashed Geylang United 8-0...yes I was there at tat time... shld b ard 2001...tis year parade was great...n I saw my juniors too in the St.John Contingent...I was proud of them...I didn even have the chance to go to the parade...well the fireworks were spectacular...but I tink the most spectacular was Kaira Gong...especially in her white gown...so beautiful(blushed) n she has a great voice too...yesterday oso mug geog...den found out tat I had so many things to study...2morrow is o-level english oral...I am the 1st marist to take it...shld b proud of it though...muz have a gd image in front of the invigilators...muz look gd...I muz score in tat oral section...muz get A1 for english...so many muzs...sianz...