Sunday, August 13, 2006
Haiz...damn sianz...the o-level english oral tat I took on friday...so crap...the examiners were a malay hunk n an indian old lady...the malay guy was alwayys laughin n grinning n noddin his head wheneva I gave comments...I think he tot I was a malay after seein my IC...ya I admit I really look like malay if I nvr wear my specs...but don need 2 smile al the way since I started to tok bout the pic description...diao...during the examination I really tok lots of craps...rangin from soccer competition to biology...haha...lolz...wa seh not feelin well tis few days...mayb study "2 much" le...everyday burying myself in a cemetry of books...juz found out tat gerrard was named the vice-captain of england...quite disappointing...he shld b the captain wad...his leadership qualities...his commands on the field n his blitering long shots...his work-rates juz leave any footballers admire him...he was always there when the team needs his help...y cant he b captain...haiz anyway gonna watch the community shield...hope gerrard wil score another long range shot...he is my idol...Lverpool n Gerrard rox!!!