Saturday, August 05, 2006
Yeah, got a new skin...ok...this afternoon juz played badminton wif my family...nth special today actually, juz doin sum hw...wad happen tis wk...
Thursday
Well, I will always rmb tat day...tat day my teacher was so sad...he had worked so hard 4 tis batch of sec 4s yet tats wad he got in return...I'm not goin to sae wad happen in class at tat time...he was tryin veri hard to complete the syllabus which I tot was impossible at the beginning of the year...tis was my second time seein a teacher so sad...the 1st was in pri sch...I was so shocked...I told myself I need to get a distinction in o-level for tat subj...by hook or by crook...
Wee Liang asked me y I nvr go take AFA test...Its not tat I don wanna go...I will take the test next year...but not tis year as I gotta concentrate on my o-levels...the hq will nvr run away...the hq can wait 4 me to take the test, but not the o-levels...there will not b a second chance if I flunk my os...I don wanna travel al the way to hq juz to take the test...I don wanna waste anymore time...I don noe if there were any significant reasons for takin the test or any significant differences takin the test tis year or next year...my mum oso won let me go so far juz to take the test...so wee liang n the rest, rest assured tat I will take the test...next year...haha...
Friday
Another long day, sianz...ok tis recess...I was sittin beside benj n ee huai...den benj asked ee huai to buy him drinks...k den ee huai went to buy...I decided to accompany ee huai...we were standin in front of the vendin machine...next ee huai take the change...thinkin tat he was goin to take the drink, I walked away...howeva, ee huai tot I was takin the drink n he too walked away...in the end, both of us nvr take the drink, we looked at each other n den laughed...blamin jokingly whose fault was it...tis small misunderstandin resulted in us sharin the cost of the drink...benj was oso laughin at us...lolz...
tats al for tis wk...next wk got lots of sch hols...national day...cool...I always luv tat day...as Singaporeans cum together as one to celebrate the nation's birthday...oso I can c Kaira Gong on tv...yeah haha...will blog if I got the time...quite busy mugging 4 o-levels...gonna watch SUPERBAND final tonight...MILU PING u rox...gonna root 4 u man! Till now, cya!!!