Well, finally can find the time to blog...got lots of hw lar...especially chemistry..phew! Today P.E play soccer, todae I play until like shit...juz cant show my playmaking skills...though I did assist ee huai 2 score...score a freak goal myself...where is the old aloysius hu can juz confidently put the bal into the net...I juz cant score a gd goal...nvm...the match ended 4-3...though sum ppl break the rulez...cant blame them coz they nvr listen carefully the rulez...den saw the pretty trainee teacher n she nearly melt ma heart lar...jk... get back ma cca records...damn! Got a C6...F***! The records r al completely wrong...no pts 4 participation, achievements, leadership...gotta protest...todae do essay on Courage...den I ask myself...do I have the courage to tel the girl I like...tat I gotta crush on u? Cum on aloysius, u got al the courage to run at defenders, head the bal from corners, try 2 do sth different in everything n not afraid of being laughed at...yet no courage to approach tat gal...I tried to...but I noe tat I wil surely kena reject 1, at least 99%...y waste my salivary amylase...the energy released during tissue respiration on tis...y bother to let the blood capillaries on my face to undergo vasodilation...n kenna embarassed...Easier said than done boy! Not enuff time left...either to get my courage back n approach her or 4get bout it...n move on...reformat my brain, save only two datas...studies n soccer...no more gals, crushes...until I go JC of coz...Kk...COURAGE!
Name: Aloysius Tan Wei Zhong
D.O.B: 17/08/1990
Horoscope: Leo
School: In Singapore
Hobbies: Playing the organ, soccer, badminton, basketball, bowlin, 'sight seeing'etc
About Me
Well, finally can find the time to blog...got lots of hw lar...especially chemistry..phew! Today P.E play soccer, todae I play until like shit...juz cant show my playmaking skills...though I did assist ee huai 2 score...score a freak goal myself...where is the old aloysius hu can juz confidently put the bal into the net...I juz cant score a gd goal...nvm...the match ended 4-3...though sum ppl break the rulez...cant blame them coz they nvr listen carefully the rulez...den saw the pretty trainee teacher n she nearly melt ma heart lar...jk... get back ma cca records...damn! Got a C6...F***! The records r al completely wrong...no pts 4 participation, achievements, leadership...gotta protest...todae do essay on Courage...den I ask myself...do I have the courage to tel the girl I like...tat I gotta crush on u? Cum on aloysius, u got al the courage to run at defenders, head the bal from corners, try 2 do sth different in everything n not afraid of being laughed at...yet no courage to approach tat gal...I tried to...but I noe tat I wil surely kena reject 1, at least 99%...y waste my salivary amylase...the energy released during tissue respiration on tis...y bother to let the blood capillaries on my face to undergo vasodilation...n kenna embarassed...Easier said than done boy! Not enuff time left...either to get my courage back n approach her or 4get bout it...n move on...reformat my brain, save only two datas...studies n soccer...no more gals, crushes...until I go JC of coz...Kk...COURAGE!